Want to improve your game?
Are you a beginner and want to learn the basics?
Contact Head Golf Professional Justin Rountree and we can schedule a time to get started!
865-250-8245 (Cell) 423-568-2161 (Pro Shop) firstname.lastname@example.org
- 26 years of playing experience and studying teaching books, articles, and videos.
- Low Score 57(-13)
- Course Record Whittle Springs Knox, TN (SEPT 2016)
- 3 other rounds in the 50’s
- (57 Knoxville Golf Club, 58 x 2 Whittle Springs)
- Tennessee Junior Player of the Year (Knoxville Region)1995
- Austin Peay State University Golf Team (1996-2000)
- 14 Hole in ones
- 16 years of teaching experience (2003-current)
- PGA LEVEL 2 (Low Medalist PAT Qualifier)
The keys to shooting better scores are keeping the ball in play, chipping and putting. There are certain fundamentals in your technique (ex. THE GRIP) that are like foundations to a house. When your foundation is solid, it’s easier to improve. With solid fundamentals, I believe the swing and your approach becomes more of an art. No one has the same swing. And I am there to guide you along.
Before we start, we will identify your goals and strengths/weaknesses in your game. During the lesson, we can determine the root of your problems and develop a plan to attack. Finally, with the help of video, training aids, and drills and maybe some trial and error we will try and find what works best for you.
Single $60/45min-Hour Couples $75/HOUR TGM $240 (Series of 5 lessons) Total Game Management
Call 865-250-8245, email@example.com, or sign up in the PRO SHOP